Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Understanding The Purpose of Life

Last night, I was again searching the internet. I was looking into more
information and classes on mediumship. Again, I was left a little
disheartened and confused about it all. The whole picture,, what my life
purpose is, ect. Before I went to sleep, they told me that I was going
to teach. Ironically, earlier that day, I had the same realization. I
was picking my kids up from school and I saw a young girl outside with
her teacher. The girl had downs syndrome and was kind just sitting
there off in her own little world. The teacher sees dad car pull up
and reaches her hand, 'let's go"! she said to the girl. It took a
minute for the girl to see the teacher's hand. She finally grabbed her
hand and the teacher pulled her and walked her to the car. Though her
actions said very little her tone of voice and lack on interest
screamed at me. The father get's the child in the car, and the teacher
hands him the child backpack, walks away, " I'll see you tomorrow"
like.. whatever, thank God your leaving. There was no connection
between the child and teacher at all. Anyways before I get on a
tangine about how the teacher seemed so insensitive,lol, the thought
came to me to teach. I've thought about before, not through regular
achool, I have tried that route and the doors closed each time, but
like spiritually speaking. Spiritual classes, ect. Which later led me
to look for mediumship classes and become frustrated because there is
so much to learn before you can teach, and it all cost's money.
Anyways, I decided to stop off at one of the beaches after I dropped
my husband off at work. The beach I went to actually sets on top of
huge sand dunes and on top it was the most beautiful view. It also has
the largest and strongest waves in the bay. So I sat in the car taking
in all of the beauty, and connecting to the ocean. One of my favorite
activies,lol. So i asked my Angels what my purpose in life was. I know
that out "big purpose" is to connect with God and each other, but what
about my individual purpose. So I noticed the close connection I had
with the water, each wave that pounded down, each bird that flew across
in front of me, I felt it, I knew it, I was ONE with it. The Angels
began to explain that our purpose in love is to achieve 'ONENESS'. I've
heard that term before but it seemed so vast, it could mean a million
things. So i kept having for clarification. I must be one exhausting
human to work with,lol. But in their loving patience, they explained.
(For this post I'm going to use the word God because that is what I
usually call him, but if you are of different belief, you can use any
word you like).So what is true oneness? Connection. Our purpose, to
connect with each aspect of life, the universe, and God and to work
towards bringing those aspects to it's highest l potential through
love. Because we were all created by the same creator and we are
created with his love, his energy, his essence, that makes us all
connected. But everything usually starts out raw, the most basic form.
Our purpose is to connect with it, work with it and help evolve it to
it's greatest purpose.By doing this, they in turn help us to evolve and
grow to our highest potential. They used an analogy of a farmer and his
field. A farmer looks at that field and sees the potential for many
crops. The farmer goes out there day after day, working the land,
planting the seeds. Soon his energy connects with the land. They are
now working together for a common goal. Soon the crops mature and gives
back to him, If he breaks the connection with the land, the crops will
suffer and will not reach their highest potential, which is to feed him
and his family, and in turn his family goes hungry. There are so many
different aspects of life. And our sole purpose is to connect with each
aspect and work towards evolving it from raw land to a prosperous
field. Still alittle confused on the aspect as a whole, they showed my
the garden of Eden. The garden is the most simple yet detailed account
of what oneness truly is. This is truly the most evolved form of
oneness and was probably shown to us so we can work and evolve to that
point. So I asked, if that is the case, and we already had it then why
did God add the tree of knowledge and why do we have to go through all
of this? Because the tree of knowledge was not evil, it represents all
knowledge. Knowledge is the starting point for growth. Knowledge is not
biased against light and dark. In fact, more often than not, most
people find the true light in the midst of darkness. Eve made a choice
because she was not complete, nor was Adam. If they were a complete
soul, they to would have this knowledge and would have felt no reason
to eat from the tree. Ok, what about the snake who tempted her? The
temptation was already within her, the need to learn and experience

that needed to learn and to grow to reach mankind's most highest and
purest essence. As we help other's evolve, they help us to evolve as
well. This is why it is so important to seek oneness in ALL aspects and
in ALL people, no matter how hateful or hurtful they are. For when we
learn to how oneness truly works, only then can man can work towards
the Divine goal. In a nutshell, our purpose is to connect, to embrace,
to love and to evolve all aspects of life to it's highest potential. So
if you are not connecting, embracing, loving and working towards
evolving those aspects in your life, you are will not fulfilling your
life purpose.. And how we achieve that on an individual level comes
from our dreams, our hopes and our imagination. We have guides and
helpers to point out areas that need alittle more attention, show us
how to work that area if we don't know how to. I also asked about ' You
can't receive love if you don't love yourself" ( my train of thought
was more around, how do i help other people if I can't even help
myself) Many of our growth comes from experience, and most of that
experience comes from other people or working other aspects of life.
Because we are all inter connected in one form or another, so often by
giving our energy into another aspect, it often gives us their energy
in return, giving us more options and aspects to consider to help us.
So for me, by walking this path alone for so many years, was actually
going AGAINST oneness , against my life purpose,Anyways I thought I
would share this :) let me know your thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment