Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Touched By An Angel

I was working on my web-site last night and started a section for people to submit their own true life Angel stories. I felt it only appropriate to write my own experiences as well. So I sat there and thought...and thought.. and thought. After reading such remarkable stories on other web-sites, the experiences that they had could never compare. Though I have had some experiences with them in the past, there seemed to be no life changing experience. A few weird things have happened, but I never looked at it as Angelic intervention, I always looked at it as God and not really understanding the role the Angel's truly have. Ironically, as I channel them for reading's, they seem so caring and so peaceful, and when they say "i love you" to that person, I can feel it with every part of my being. But that message isn't for me, it's for the person I read for. I realized that I don't have much of a personal relationship with them, it feels more like a "business partnership" but without money. Like our life purposes are the same and we need each other to fulfill that purpose, but it feels like all business, per say. I guess I'm a typical empath, where all the stuff seems to apply to everyone, but me. Not because I'm better or don't need help, in fact, I think it's quite the opposite, like I am unworthy .It fills me somehow to do readings and to deliver these messages, but on the flip-side, there is a part of me that would like to know what it's truly like to have a friendship or something more than a "partnership" per say with the Angel's that I communicate with daily.
I was at work today and I was feeling a bit down. I did a reading about a week or two ago and found out today that I was way off. It happens from time to time,( I noticed about an every 4 month trend) when I actually pick up on the wrong person. Anyways, I took it pretty hard. Maybe part of it's pride, but I felt like I let this person down somehow. People need these messages and I failed to deliver it properly and then it felt like I was alone. Like they had left me. I went outside to catch some air. I put on my mp3 player and the song "Lithium" came on, by Evenascence. I began to sink further down wondering why they left me and thinking I must have done something to deserve it. And then I saw two Angel's appear sitting one either side of me and a peace came over me. A third stood in front of me as if protecting me from outside sources, or perhaps protecting me from myself. I sat there for quite some time and for the first time since I was a child I felt their peace, their love and comfort. I felt the same thing that I feel when they give the same compassion to other's. I realized that it wasn't them that kept me at a distance, but me that has kept them at a distance because I do truly feel unworthy in their presence. They are so pure and full of light . They are a continuous channel for Divine love and I'm just ..me. I try hard to be a channel for that love but fall way short of being the person I feel I should be. Yet, there they were on either side of me, in front of me, and all around me with their arms wide open telling me that they love me and that they will never leave me. It was a very humbling experience. Sometimes our experiences with the Angel's won't be earth shattering or life changing, but each time we meet them, face to face, it makes an impact on us and an experience we will never forget. And this is my Angel Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment