Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Temple of the Soul - Part 1

A friend gave me a wish today, as many as I wanted. All the stars in the world to make my wish upon. I began to wish for many things, well, not really wishes , mostly asking questions about different things. My questions soon moved into more sacred areas of my heart and I began to wonder why I can't move on. I thought back to a conversation my husband and I had last weekend,mostlyabout basing my importance on inner things and not outer things, for it's the other things that do not matter. I often suffer from "failure syndrome". It began in my teens where I just figured I would do something with my life, and as the doors began to close on different careers, so did my self-worth. In the end, I just kind of assumed that my life really wasn't worth anything. If I died tomorrow, my husband would move on and find someone else, the kids would have someone else to take care of them, and eventually move on. If the show ended, there would be other show's, other angel reader's, ect. So the question is, how important is my life really? Long story short, he said that this was true, but someone else would not replace how he felt about me in his heart, no one else would be the kids' mother, ect. If I went to school and got some fancy job making the mega bucks, if I left , they would find someone else, probably within a few days. A job is a job, but my family, my show, the people I help, that means something. Everyone has their own unique gifts, no one person can replace that, do it the same. So I been thinking about that, how I place importance on other people's lives, but I place no importance on my own. So he told me that I needed to put some stock into me, stop looking at what I didn't accomplish, and see what I have. Today, I took a trip into the past. I entered the gates of one of the most sacred places in my heart.My curse, yet blessed place. I began to ponder why I always came back to this. why can't i move on. I began to contemplate about my research on the soul.All the many different aspects of it. I often envisioned a path with many forks, our choices. But yet, even though each path has it's hurdles, it all leads to the same place. Yet, I'm not really headed to one place. In fact I feel that I am constantly wandering around, searching for something, though not sure of what. I have had several theories, but yet, i still had a difficult time understanding it all. Then, must have been my angels,lol, out of the blue, I thought of Indiana Jones and the temple of doom. It all made sense. Hang on, I'll get to the point :) I have a passion for not pain, but for intense emotions, because intense emotions are always filled with passion. So I have a passion for passion. Now throw in the temple of doom and the constant state of mystery and what do you have? The soul. Our soul is like the temple of doom. The temple is full of mystery and surprise around every corner and behind every door. Thousands of little crevasses that lead us to new worlds or dead ends.Booby trapped rooms guarding the treasure rooms. As we begin to travel into the temple there are so many ways we can travel. Take your pick of rooms and tunnels. Through our thoughts, emotions and spirit we begin to create more rooms. We are constantly searching through these different rooms. Each aspect, (the heart, spirit, mind and body) has been creating these rooms since we first began to exists and continues to be built through our experiences. This is why some rooms are beautiful and maintained and other's are dark and cold. Because we are energy beings, meaning that every single thought, every single emotions, every action energy is sent out and over time begins to grow. So when every time we go into a room, we leave and energy imprint, per sey in that room. We plant seeds. Each room also has a treasure in it. Some rooms are filled with booby traps, so we must either find the treasure and move on, or we leave the room with a constant desire to keep going back and try to look for it again. We are never satisfied until we find it. Some rooms lead us to other places, and so we feel the need to stay and build upon it. Some people will spend most of the lives in that room, building, sowing seeds and reaping the treasures of that room. Most of us keep wandering, searching room to room and when we find what we seek or simply move on, we are never completely satisfied and have to keep searching for more. Ok, now that we know these rooms are constantly being built and changing, and some are like the broom closet lying dormant for a time, let's go back to the energy beings part. Every time we step into a room, it will change because when we contemplate, or heal, or build upon, our thought and emotions have also changed, therefore we send that energy into that room. These seeds or energy we fill in that room will eventually sprout and grow. These seeds are the seeds of the future, When we spend a little time sowing these seeds, they will have a better chance of thriving and will begin to manifest in the future. We can also do this in our past, by going back to the rooms that hold our past. When we begin to work through the issues, spend alittlevesa, which also has an impact on our souls. When we clean out the closet of skeletons, we bring life back into that room. We discharge all of the booby traps to find the hidden treasure within. And the process continues over and over again. This is at least my understanding on how time duos not really exists, except to our bodies. When people talk about co-creating and being able to create your own life and realities, i think this is what they are talking about. I hope this makes sense,lol. It's pretty complicated to put into words. This is how we heal from the past, this is how we manifest our future, bu the seeds we sow in our present, because our present will be past tomorrow as well as future. Anyways thought this was cool. Hoe you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment