Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life Purpose

Lately Hubby and I have been having some deeper conversations that seem to open up alot of seeking for answers in different area's though I can't help to feel they are all connected somehow. We were talking about our life purposes, and I asked him what his was, since his seems so simple. Where as I'm searching into the depths of the soul, he simply looks to have a decent house, live the more normal life, and have fun. Like his objective is to have fun,lol. (Though he is a responsible person) so for whatever reason, I realized that his life purpose was to come back and experience life on a more simplistic level. We both feel that this may be his last cycle here. So this got me thinking again about our Life Purpose and Life Path's, Which I believe is being shown to be to be almost one in the same. Though I don't believe we map out every detail of our lives before we come back, we do seem to have certain objectives that we strive to achieve. Everyone knows that the ultimate objective is to gain a closer connection and understanding with the Divine. But our lives here, right now, is more of a journey of the soul. I feel that with Adam and Eve, they had the opportunity to live life at it's most simplest form, where everything was pretty much handed to them, but feel that the soul or spirit, or both was born with a need to seek more, the full understanding of why we are here, and to gain a stronger perception of life's most asked question. I am getting got a point shortly,lol. So they made a choice to leave the sanctuary of comfort and to explore more. Kind of like a child. If you have a huge house with every toy a child could imagine, they will enjoy the toys for a time, but there is a deeper need to explore and learn more of the world outside and eventually they will choose to explore, to learn and to understand. The whole temptation thing is a whole different topic. Anyways, we go on this journey, which seems to be different for each person, though our deepest level is to understand our existence and our relationship with the divine, but in order for us to understand that, we must first understand the complicity of ourselves. Our emotions, our thoughts, what we are truly capable of accomplishing ect. And for this reason I believe in reincarnation, because I don't feel that we can learn everything in one lifetime. So we go through different lives learning, exploring, and having to handle different situations. But even though our consciousness and thoughts travel with us, so do our emotions. So, instead of us sitting in limbo as our "perfect selves" analysing these things and setting practical goals, I think that our emotions fuel what is already inside. For example, my last life was pretty traumatic. I was married to a wonderful man back probably in the 1600's or so. I became pregnant and had an issue with my brother-in law and his wife. I had a wonderful life with this man, but his brother basically made the moves on me and I was repulsed by it and denied him. He became angry and started spreading lies about me. My husband was torn. I was eventually accused of witchcraft, which I don't think I consciously did, but sure there were so things that I believed that was against what other's believed. I became pregnant, and the brother's wife became jealous because we knew it was a boy, and she wanted one for her husband since all of her children were girls. He turned me in and I had to go to trial for witchcraft. The punishment was death, and I was pregnant. My last recollection was my husband being on a type of beach as they were taking me away on a boat. I was chained and they threw me over. I remember being under water and my last thought were of vengeance and justice. When I was born into this life, I used to joke about coming back to this life with a vengeance. But it was true, i suffered alot of fears and lashed out alot. Though I believe some of it was mirrored from my mother, it was still there because it was still in me. I always had two themes that ran ramped  in my life, being with my twin, whom I believe was my husband in my past life, and justice. This was the purpose I set out for. Looking at my life now, I was faced with a lost love that i had an extremely close connection to, My career paths have taken me down the road for justice, and I have had alot of anger in my past. I was faced with a situation with my father in-law who hit on me and I basically stood up and put him i n his place, (not physically,lolevntually fulfill our destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment