Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Light Into The Soul


Here is my reading:

Ahahah your a kid at heart I feel that you are young and a coming into that which has been granted
unto you is beginning. You were jumping around a lot when trying to
connect the one thing you need to do is meditate and slow your
thoughts....slow your soul and reconnect back to where your roots are.
Breath deep and long feel the breath connect to your every being and
allow the feeling of youthful imagination guide your meditations.


I finally realized what I am being told by my Angels and here was my response:

At first, I thought it was the move, since my husband and I have trying to move back home, I realized this morning, that it is something
greater, A quest of the soul , if you will, an answer that i feel will
be the starting point for a whole new life. Because of this new found
knowledge, I understand why I bounce around so much, and feeling like
I'm constantly being pulled in all these different directions. My soul
is the foundation, and by instilling peace and order , it will make it
easier to slow down the chaos in my heart and spirit and mind, ect.
Figuring out what each aspect needs and coming up with a plan to
fulfill each area. I know this may sound strange, but one day, i will
be able to get everything in order and share. This is only one aspect
of a vast ocean of a soul,lol. A soul journey into knowledge. The
reading you have given goes much deeper than you know and now i can
gain some insight into the true roots of my being, which is the soul.
The childlike self that you sense, because I'm defietly no spring
chicken anymore,lol, is yet a strong desire to be young again. Many
parts of me feels young, but other aspects of myself don't file suite,
so maybe to my getting to the root , which in this case is the soul, i
can create some balance, organize the needs of all aspects of myself to
create more balance and "teamwork" to fulfill all areas needs and
finally stop the war within.


I've
been on a quest since November that has taken me down the path of the
soul. A deeper understanding of the many complicated aspects of it. I
realized that where the dreams, desires, emotions, and everything else
comes from. The soul seems to be a delicate system that holds all
aspects of ourselves, the heart, the mind, the body, and the spirit.The
reason for this quest is i can actually make positive changes without
the constant crash and burn, to find fulfillment in my life, and to
live the life that everyone seems to promise in these "self help"
books. The best way I can describe my findings is like this. Say the
heart, mind, body and spirit are all children. Each child needs certain
things to be fulfilled. They are all yelling screaming "I want this, I
want that!" and the parent, the soul, is rushing around trying fulfill
each child's requests. But the children are never completely satisfied
because the parent can't focus all of their energy on one particular
child. When the parent duos, then shortly after, the other children
start screaming. So the parents call a babysitter and take a "time
out". This is usually when they know that the basic needs are met and
this is their time to regroup. This is why meditation is so important.
It's like when the children are older and start school, this is usually
a peaceful quiet time to take a break. Often we can calm down and see
things more clearly. It's our daily dose of "time out", seeing and
contemplating on what each child is truly seeking, whether it be
knowledge, or to feel certain types of love, or to feel more powerful,
or to seek a closer connection with people or the Divine. We are
usually not clear on what each aspect truly needs, and more often then
not, though each aspect has different needs, it can be fulfilled by
teamwork. By getting each child to work together, each child will also
work towards fulfilling their needs. For example. My Spirit has a
desire to be able to fully connect with energy and I find my connection
to water to be the strongest, (maybe because I'm a crab,lol) so by being
near running water fulfills the soul. But my heart longs to feel free
and the ocean brings forth that youthfulness while keeping the body
happy of not having to over extend itself. But the mind logically
protests that by doing this to fulfill this area, we will be setting
ourselves up for other things that might take away from the initial
fulfillment. Because your not going to feel free if you are bogged down
with bills. And this is where the war usually begins. The mind starts
throwing fire balls of logic and then the heart retaliates with anger,
and then the spirit withdraws and feels even further away from any type
of connection to anything and things begin to spiral. But by coming up
with a plan to fulfill each aspect and having all aspects work
together to fulfill each one, should bring in more stamina and
production towards specific goals. This doesn't mean that all will be
perfect, there is no perfect way, for if we fulfilled everything, we

account the needs of each child and developing a working system to
fulfill those needs, even if it means to explore new concepts or
compromise then there will be a fulfillment of the soul for peace and
harmony, as well as being able to manifest many dreams.
This is simply a concept. I will be working with this for awhile. And will have to figure out where to start,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment