Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today is the last day of the dark moon and tomarrow begins a brand new month. The slate is before me, so what am I going to draw?
I did some research online AGAIN, about going back into doing the "phone psychic" thing, but my heart really isn't into it. I've done this before and it brought little to no joy to me. People spend alot of money on readings and not only do you have to be at being a psychic, you have to be able to bend your own rules "to make the customer happy". The type of readings I do are not "feel good" readings, they are meant to dive deeper within and to truly help. On the forums and when I had my show, this fulfilled me because for the most part it really did help people. It felt good, but I can't make a living if I don't charge, so there is a little problem here.
I do have a web-site and have only had 1 purchase fro a reading, which went very well and it was for a friend. This way seems to be more ethical and more "real". I don't want to be some fast food psychic who will promise the world by giving out common sense advice. It's just not me.

So I look at alternatives. I have gone to many sites that appear to be more successful and people flock to these like mad. Sure I could probably market this as well and make alot of money off of someone else's theories and thoughts, but I don't even believe in half the crap they teach, yet it's the "popular" way to spirituality and people are making a killing off of this, I can't do this, by ignoring my soul, i ignore who I am.
  I can't "sell a product" if i don't even believe it myself and I know this, yet, i have a hard time getting past the lifestyles of others.
   I know I need to make a decision and it's hard when different parts of my wants different things. I want what other people want and provide this to my family, but I won't sell my soul for it, nor would I intentionally cause harm to others.  But I need a vision, a direction. Most of the information given to me is free and I don't really feel i have the right to charge others for that, or to charge others for the use of my abilities, for this was given to me to keep and to use to God's highest will. I think the best thing for me to do is to tap into some of my other interests, such as writing stories and books and keeping everything else on a donation level.
I'm not sure what I should do at the momet but I do feel that I should just follow my heart and leave our finances up to God, he will provide what we need. i just need to take those steps forward and see where he takes it.
I think my goals for this month is to focus a little more time on my writing. I have a children's book that I sold to a web-site, but I got to keep all the rights. I think it's time to get ready and take my furry little friend to the market and spend a little more time connecting with God and maybe sharing this experience on youtube or something. I will also take this month to try and find a more concrete route in life and in my career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment