Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Full Moon Candle Wax Divination

Today was a busy day and we got home really late tonight tonight. I wanted to so something still for the full moon, since this is a time to of communion with God and the Godess, in my case the holy trinity. I have been wanting to do a candle wax divination for some time, but have put it off. Tonight I didn't and I am so glad that I followed through.
I was thinking about my path lately and how I felt I was standing still. Not moving forward or backwards. Just here. I really didn;t have much other on my mind. So I asked God to simply speak to me. When I first lit the candle, dabs of candle wax floated all over, here and there in random areas of the bowl. None seemed to really forn any type of symbol. This represented my past and how I experimented with one thing after another tryong to find something that fit, something that would fulfill the soul. This also represented a time where I felt alone, disconnected and scattered.
Suddenly the candle wax began to settle on one area. As the wax continued to drip, it began to form a solid path. It showed me going down one path. At one point it stopped and began to gather in one spot. This was the crossroads I was at 8 years ago. After a few moments, the wax began to form going the opposite direction but still strong and connected to the path, This represents when I decided to leave all that I knew from the past and leave it behind. I made a decision to follow a new path, my own path. A path that knew no rules and regulations, one that would allow me to worship my God as I chose, and express it in a way that came from the heart. I broke away and finally took God out of the box.
  The wax continued to form the rest of the path until it ended. It continued to accumulate and rise in the same area. I asked what my future would hold. I was guided to move the candle in a different area. Unlike the first time, the wax accumulated once again, thick and strong. I knew that once I set forward on this path, that my path was no longer scattered but solid. The foundation of my present will continue into my future. This will never change. The wax began to move towards the original one, the original path as if to melt together.
   Looking at the wax, I noticed that there were some turns, some hills yet the path remained solid. I was able to see where I was and where I am now. I was shown that the future is also solid and strong and that my path is blessed.
  When I looked at the symbols behind the message, the original path looks like a dragon. The one that represented my future looked like a fish. The dragon represents wisdom. The fish represents good fortune. Being that this was a more spiritual journey, I feel that fish represents spirituality as a whole and that by continung down my path I will continue to prosper and grow in this wisdom.
   I will definitely be doing this again and couldn't have found a better way to celebrate this sacred night.

No comments:

Post a Comment