Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dreams Today

I had two dreams this afternoon. This really isn't as much as a blog a it is to jot this down so I can remember and go through this more thoroughly.
I was really tired this afternoon. In fact, it is VERY rare I take naps because it throws off my schedule. As I was drifting off to sleep, I was talking to my daughter and I heard a voice. I can't remember what it said, I just remember that I heard it wrong and it was repeated correctly. In my mind, I saw my bedroom and a quick flash across my room and it disappeared. It was like a white smear running across my room. I knew it was a spirit. It got my attention and I opened my eyes looking for her. I wish I remembered what she said. Spirit dreams often work like this for me. So I went back to sleep.
The first dream, I was with my daughter and my dad. We were going to the storage unit at night to get something. We got out of the car. I think we were in the wrong parking lot and we got out. I wasn't paying attention to what was going on. I soon noticed a bunch of people standing and looking straight ahead, the direction I had my back turned. I turned around around and there was a guy with a gun and yelling at people to turn around and not to move. I was going to chance it at first until I heard him yell again and we were the only one's moving. I stopped and told my daughter to do exactly as he says. She was to my right where I could still see her. He told us to take a few steps backwards. My daughter did and so did I , but I could not see her anymore. I was afraid to look back because I feared it would only put her in more danger. I don't know what ended it, but next thing I know people were dropping like flies and I thought I was shot. I turned around and my daughter was nowhere in site. I began to head towards the car and kept telling myself I was ok and not shot. Suddenly the symptoms of being shot were gone and so was everyone else. I ran back to he car and found my daughter safe and sound in the back seat. I asked her what she was doing in there. She said she was hiding from the bad guy. I asked , " he never saw you?" she shook her head and smiled. That ended the first dream.
I moved into the second dream and it was a repeat from before, yet a little different. Before, meaning a dream I had a long time ago. We were in this marketplace from kind of like the renessance period, yet it was with modern people, ect. Again, my daughter was with me. We were walking around and was having a good time. Then suddenly I saw some people in black robes and they had someone laying on some wood. He looked like he was about to be sacrificed. He layed still as they prepared him. I wondered if he was already dead. I ran into the next shop to warn someone. This was all to familiar and I remembered in my dream doing this before. So I played along with it, already knowing the ending. I was still like of frantic and was trying to warn someone. He saw who I was talking about and it made me a target for the others. They were passing some type of potion os green glo stuff,making people drink it. I refused to . We were trying to get away and ducked into a different room. Somehow my daughter disappeared. I went back out to look for her and saw her on a bridge with some other children. I knew they had gotten her. I ran up the stairs and started fighting with the ones that had her and the other kids. They were evil and they threatened me. I didn't care. My daughter started hanging over the edge and fell. I ran down the stairs because I knew in my other dream, the leader caught her and took her away again. When I got down there, she was gone again. I knew they had her, yet I wasn't so panicked because I already knew how the dream would end. It ended with me rescuing her. Suddenly I was in the middle of a field with teenagers everywhere. They had gathered the teens for "ceremony". My plan was the same as before, to hide amoung them and rescue her when they brought the children out. At that point, nothing seemed to matter. I had so much peace around me that I didn't even want to finish the dream. I already knew. Then I woke up.
My daughter comes in with a big smile on her face and I can consciously see everything is ok. I have been trying to figure all of this out. The signs lately have pointed to some really weird shit. Like for 3 days in a row, when getting random online readings, through generators, ect, I was given 4 death cards. A bit freaky. And then the other day, I had another psychic pull a card for me and it to was the death card. It was to much to be simply "new beginnings and changes" this was a clear cut warning. I just don't understand about what.
Before I went to sleep, I felt like something was off today. But before I had the spirit come to me, I feel asleep feeling the presence of God. It was weird. And I felt the same peace towards the end of my last dream. I think it's time to go to the cards and see if I can get some answers.
If I get any answers I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment